penglipurlara

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
I'm happily turning 25. Don't too close, I'm scarier than your mother.

someday

DO FAIRY TALES COME TRUE DADDY? NO HONEY, DREAMS COME TRUE.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

6.24 am - 6.37 am

sekarang : 6.24 am

as usual, insomnia still cannot leave me. im currently in relationship with insomnia. lol. how hard i've tried to shut down everything, my mind, my heart but it still extremely working especially certain songs lyric keep popping in my head. duuhhhh..what im gonna do.. tomorrow is gonna be my 1st final paper. tomorrow? kejap lagi sudaa.its killer paper uollsss. negotiation mcm hareemmmmm! wish me luck then.

oh btw, good luck to those who involve the Diploma Show. this is time! congratulations to you guysss... :)

do visit them people! all gempak2 one! haha

sekarang 6.37 am

No comments: