penglipurlara

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
I'm happily turning 25. Don't too close, I'm scarier than your mother.

someday

DO FAIRY TALES COME TRUE DADDY? NO HONEY, DREAMS COME TRUE.

Monday, August 30, 2010

happy birthday virgo


the things we feel the deepest 
are the hardest things to say
but dear C you must know 
how much i love you anyway
and now that it's your 21
i'm hoping you'll know too
how much i'm wishing happiness 
with all my heart for you.

happy birthday,still..iloveyou..


special wishes to my dearest Diyana Amira and The Hati ( ain ), happy birthday to you guys too.. and not forget to lyanna conrad's birthday on this upcoming 3rd September, happy birthday  babe!

2 comments:

LC said...

thanks for including my name here.haha.=)

yayangg said...

hahaha..haruss laa.. welkem! ni jer hadiah aku tok ko.wahahhaah