penglipurlara

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
I'm happily turning 25. Don't too close, I'm scarier than your mother.

someday

DO FAIRY TALES COME TRUE DADDY? NO HONEY, DREAMS COME TRUE.

Saturday, September 4, 2010

who am i

i wake up this morning.with the hopes of a young girl. tak tahu apa bakal berlaku selepas ini. banyak lagi yang lebih besar menanti di depan aku. where is my present and future? of my past, i am healed i guess but still i left 40% to remember the mistake and yes the scar is there. soon, i will be different. but for now, i am who i am rigth now. im not who i was. there's more to come and im not yet who i will be. as far as i can see, as far as i know and everything thats real to me. please tell me anything is a possibility. aku percaya, that who i was isn't who i am isn't who i am going to be. aku tak tahu. aku tak tahu. we dont know. believe me, everything you now do is something you have chosen to do. some people don't want to believe that. but if you're over age twenty, your life is what you're making of it. to change your life, you need to change your priorities.

No comments: