penglipurlara

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
I'm happily turning 25. Don't too close, I'm scarier than your mother.

someday

DO FAIRY TALES COME TRUE DADDY? NO HONEY, DREAMS COME TRUE.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

december

this December will be the last month baby... i love you for almost 3 years and we have spend our precious time together.. and i admit i've made a mistake. its been a year i've tried so hard to win your heart back.  i hope it works. other wise, u're never gonna see me again. i swear baby, i swear.. im not gonna show my face in front of you ANYMORE. i just wanna ask, is there any chance for you to put my love in your heart again and letting me to love you like before. im asking not for now, but in future.  and please allow back the happiness that we should deserve. December will be decide everything.. whether to be stay or to be leave. everybody deserve 2nd chance, so come on... we both know the situation, your eyes doesn't lie to me and it tells me everything.. i could be all that you needed if you let me. i've broke your heart once and i wont to that again.. i pray everyday that Allah will open your heart back for me.. AMIN..


if your answer is no, i want you to say " you langsung tak bermakna dalam hidup i selama 3 tahun ni.." in front of me.. and i will smile and leave.. i'll NEVER TURN BACK.


No comments: