penglipurlara

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
I'm happily turning 25. Don't too close, I'm scarier than your mother.

someday

DO FAIRY TALES COME TRUE DADDY? NO HONEY, DREAMS COME TRUE.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

hello stranger

1st msg    : hi Pexie..
msg ke-2 : im sending you my bunny to say hi, my parrot to say how are you, and me to say have a nice day
msg ke-3 : as'kum, how are you?
msg ke-4 : u marah i ke.. Bz?
msg ke-5 : memberi salam adalah sunat, menjawab salam adelah wajib, klu tak jwb berdosalah maknanye tau..
msg ke-6 : keja ke? prepaid habes kot?
msg ke-7 : u marah i ke? ok, ape you nak i buat? delete no u and jgn kacau u lagi? boleh..hanya sms "yes"
msg ke 8 : bila teringat pasti ingin berbicara tp apekan daya..org dh tak suka.. jagelah diri baik baik..bye.



there's a stranger keep message me everyday even i'm not replying his msg at all even once! what a saiko 'dude'..huhuhu.. im not being rude but seriously i really dont like it. if you want to know me or wanna be frens, pls kindly say your name and you shouldn't say hi Pexie, tu no plate kereta aku pulak! PEX 16! buat aku takut sial.. hahaha.. meaning what? he must be already know me or boleh ke aku ckp dia usha aku dr jauh kott... this is soooooo weird... entah entah entah entah entah.. but the last msg that he gave me, rasa mcm..... ' tak patut nyeee' tp tak tahu lah.. im sorry stranger, if i reply your message, this is not really me..what say you?

No comments: