penglipurlara

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
I'm happily turning 25. Don't too close, I'm scarier than your mother.

someday

DO FAIRY TALES COME TRUE DADDY? NO HONEY, DREAMS COME TRUE.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

someone special named A**F..

thank you for being there, through every laugh, through every tears. you helped me not to be scared about the things that i feared. thank you for the love that you have shown. from time to time you always listened. you never put me down and letting me be who i want to be. thank you for your friendship and your love. i do like you but i can't return everything that you have given to me because my heart is just for him. still i want to say you something. thanks for being there for me!!! 
you probably don’t know… how GRATEFUL I am, to know you.. there’s one thing i want you to know….i am always here for you, whenever you need a friend..  i want to say..that someday…soon…
you gonna miss me…..and so do i.. 

"der..pasni tade sape nak lempang aku lagi..hohoho"

you..thanks for everything... i tak tahu apa nak jadi lepas ni.. i tak boleh nak predict future.. but then, if i could re-live one more time, i want you to be the first person to approach me and the love might be in my heart.. :)

No comments: