penglipurlara

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
I'm happily turning 25. Don't too close, I'm scarier than your mother.

someday

DO FAIRY TALES COME TRUE DADDY? NO HONEY, DREAMS COME TRUE.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

goodbye but not forever

i started to cry. beginning to wonder, “why?” i have no where to go. no where to hide. i am screaming out. for someone to hear and hold me tight. wipe away my tears. it happened again. im scared. im mad. im sick. im tired. it hurts me when things go no right. in my heart, i carry the hope and you let me live. to love you is the best thing that i never regret. from a distance my heart is waiting for you. i am giving you space. only to find out if your love is true. if love meant to be, let our hearts find its way..

saying those word back! I LOVE YOU C..
goodbye but not forever

No comments: