penglipurlara

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
I'm happily turning 25. Don't too close, I'm scarier than your mother.

someday

DO FAIRY TALES COME TRUE DADDY? NO HONEY, DREAMS COME TRUE.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

at 20..

skrg ni dah pukul 12.07 am...

"happy birthday to me..happy birthday to me..
happy birthday to me..happy birthday to mee!!!"

weehuuu...mulai hari ni aku dh menjangkau 20 tahun..
tua ke muda? muda lg doh..hahahahah...


the years have sped,
they've flown right past.
i'm growing up, now,
but its gone too fast.

no one can know
how it feels to be me,
when i used to fall
and bump me knee.

my wings are spread,
i'm ready to fly.
its gone too fast,
im going too high.

i need some help
some inspiration,
i've never felt
so much frustration.

its scaring me
to think ahead,
i have no ideas,
i've already said.

p/s: happy birthday to my dearest sister sabrina hashim. we both shared the same date actly..
huhuhu..iloveyou

No comments: