penglipurlara

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
I'm happily turning 25. Don't too close, I'm scarier than your mother.

someday

DO FAIRY TALES COME TRUE DADDY? NO HONEY, DREAMS COME TRUE.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

you are soooooo not you anymore

you are soooooo not you anymore
i do miss you bestfriend. the old you.
but you don't need me anymore, i guest so..
because you have another one.
your new one. your new friend.
i think im fully understand. but for some reason, i feel sucks.
naah.. im not jealous b..
everyone had their new friends..do i..
but i never put you aside. never.
remember, friends come and go. someday, you will want your old friend. trust me.
your old friend which know everything about you,
everything about your heart.
im not asking you to be with me 24/7.
but please share your stories, share your jokes, share your tears.
as you do before and as you should be. thats all.
im sorry. this is the 'box' which i always express my feelings
and this is the way since you're not interested to listen my heart talk anymore.
and this is 1st time it goes about you.
seriously, i dont like to talk about this.
but idk...im just too emotional this night.
if you read this (i know you dont.. :) dont asses any blame.
because...... errgghhh..just dont asses any blame. tu ajee..

-the Lara (hope you still remember the name, as im not forget yours)
again im sorry for making this such entry. this is what i feel yaw

No comments: