penglipurlara

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
I'm happily turning 25. Don't too close, I'm scarier than your mother.

someday

DO FAIRY TALES COME TRUE DADDY? NO HONEY, DREAMS COME TRUE.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

messy.burning.craving.damn it.

i just woke up.
my mind is messy
my mind is like burnin
idk. you deserve to chillin yayangg. just like your frens out there.
look at them. they used to be a freedom teenager and what they like to be.
not like you. you're just like 'mak mak' who think about every inc of the problem.
oh come on!! you're too young to care. you're too young to worry
shut your mind 
use your time where it should be.
go and 'bicthing' somewhere. woi!

okay you're gonna meet him today.
hide your dumb fucking face.
dont let him catch you.
'fake' yourself.
dont ruin it.
and i know you wont.

yeah, i can't wait to meet him. i miss him like hell. its almost 2 weeks i didn't smell him. LOL. im craving your Bottled Night Hugo Boss. haha.. i mean it damn it!!

No comments: