penglipurlara

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
I'm happily turning 25. Don't too close, I'm scarier than your mother.

someday

DO FAIRY TALES COME TRUE DADDY? NO HONEY, DREAMS COME TRUE.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

silence

dear black diary

i can't sleep but im sleepy
im just thinking about future
i can imagine how happy i am if i could reach everything in this world.
just like 'picking apples on tree'
anything to complete my life. anything could give me maximum satisfaction.
as i have my dreams
to be somebody. to make them proud. to make them happy. to buy anything that i desire. to love and to be loved. to breath every morning to say iloveyou.

but sometimes we don't have a chance to make our choice.
its not easy to setting one's mind into thinking
what life would be if
thinking of the many 'if's' which could happened
thinking of the different consequences

sometimes no one to defend
no one whom really cares
but remember, miracles still happen
that life has to offer

i can just be that 'silence'
okay shut up and sleep now
zzzzzzzz...

No comments: