penglipurlara

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
I'm happily turning 25. Don't too close, I'm scarier than your mother.

someday

DO FAIRY TALES COME TRUE DADDY? NO HONEY, DREAMS COME TRUE.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

do this entry should need a little?

hello semua. ehem ehem. lamanye tak update. okay been busy lately nii. final exam is just around the corner. and to be true, ain't ready fer this. haha. sekejap je rasa short sem. aku dah boleh rasa pointer akan jatuh. adehh. tp takpe I'll try my best to catch up back. so..since i've loads of things to do, im gonna update you very soon, hmm i mean after final. haha. byk benda yg nk diupdate. bowling event, birthday forevermore 21, the tears on birthday, family bbq, the fight with stupido bitches. and and and... just wait okay. hihihihi.. tungguuuuu..
catch ya latuuurrrrrr.. :)

No comments: