penglipurlara

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
I'm happily turning 25. Don't too close, I'm scarier than your mother.

someday

DO FAIRY TALES COME TRUE DADDY? NO HONEY, DREAMS COME TRUE.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

killed

the hardest part when we couldn't make everyone satisfied of what we done. im a normal women but maybe living with different way and different taste of life. again, im a normal women, what do you guys expect then? we can't simply change our 'rhythm' in a split of second, so do i. i've been trained and superbly comfortable with my ohsem life and living style. yes, i dont know how to texting guys 24/7, i dont know how to manage my time for them as i got loads of other work to do, i dont know how to bergayut sampai 2-3 jam, i dont know how to give sweet expression, i dont know how to return back the sweetness that they gave me, and whatsoever fucking thing. this is me. keep label me as perempuan takde perasaan. i dont care at all. i wont do this with the wrong person. but people dont know, im automatically changed to do these kind of sweet things only with people that i used to love. its seriously automatic transform. haha. because of what? its all about heart guys. it will came naturally without any forcing. we dont need it all damn time. when the time will come, thats it! dont treat me just like you want.  high expectation sometimes could kill us.

No comments: