penglipurlara

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
I'm happily turning 25. Don't too close, I'm scarier than your mother.

someday

DO FAIRY TALES COME TRUE DADDY? NO HONEY, DREAMS COME TRUE.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

my way

i wish i can fix back everything to normal.
as i suppose to be. why is everything looks messy to me.
its hard to keep everything smooth and calm. as before.
from now on i will let everything flows by itself.
and surprisingly, i need to stop being damn emotional about everything.

why does the whole world remind me of you?
i cant go anywhere. i could only stay in my dark room.
sitting at the back door. holding my memories
and breath some smell. put it back in the box then.
i've accepted the fact that things changed
how difficult it is for me to admit it. damn.

now im finding my way back.
forgive myself for being awfully stupid.
i wont blame myself anymore.
yes i lose but my heart still win.
at least i was using the precious time to express and show.
rather than saying nothing when you supposed to.
well i guess my heart is brave enuff then.

redha and pray.

No comments: