penglipurlara

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
I'm happily turning 25. Don't too close, I'm scarier than your mother.

someday

DO FAIRY TALES COME TRUE DADDY? NO HONEY, DREAMS COME TRUE.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

now i tell ya

LOL! its funny when u dont realize at all that im kecik hati with you. aarrgghhh.. as u said la kan.. 'saya tak pandai baca hati perempuan'. hahahhaaha.. okay the truth is im so embarrassed to tell ya. Goshh! ntah hape hape benda tu pun nak kecik hati. yes,im super super duper champion sensitive person! hell yah! whats wrong with me?! hahaha.. okay awak nak tahu kann? sgt sgt kannn? let me tell ya.. im pretty sure u know about it, about went out for the movie. seriouslyyyyyyyyy... i totally forgot about it..! im fucking busy with my last semester, my final paper.. as i told u so. and i do said "saya tak boleh janji.."  sampai lah one day sy ade msg awak to said sorry..  ( okay suppose awak yg merajuk kann? hahahaah) but it turning on me when u said something that hurts my heart.. ecececeh.. hahaha.. and the second part when u suddenly off your fb IM when i said sorry for second time..  oh its okeh then, sometimes FB mcm gampangg sket.. but what to do? my heart is already injured..hahaha.. dah puas hati kau dh tahu?? hahaha..

nothing personal actly, its just a heart business! ituu aje punnn..huhuhu..  so YOU, please gimme an antibiotic injection to cure my injured heart!! hahaha.. but tolonglah not by waiting outside my house in the rain and holding some 'stuff' (u know it) HAHAHAHAHAH....  




ttyl, 
beyonce....

No comments: