penglipurlara

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
I'm happily turning 25. Don't too close, I'm scarier than your mother.

someday

DO FAIRY TALES COME TRUE DADDY? NO HONEY, DREAMS COME TRUE.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

i hurt so bad

every night i fall asleep, thinking of you untill you appear in my dreams and we're together again. again? until i wake up saying your name and though i wish i could have you, and that you loved me like i love you. i fight these feelings, i fight the pain. to still be with you just to even be friends.Its not easy to hear from you, the one i love "i only love you as a friend..kita kawan ok?" when i really love you more than anything in this world and im dying.

said the best friend of mine:

every night you shed your tears because you can't help it not longer, and you no more stronger than you used to be. he becomes your weakness and at times you just want to scream out loud saying what you feel for him.


i dont know.this is the way i felt for you, and i'll remain the way I am, just a friend even though im so hurt inside.

No comments: