penglipurlara

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
I'm happily turning 25. Don't too close, I'm scarier than your mother.

someday

DO FAIRY TALES COME TRUE DADDY? NO HONEY, DREAMS COME TRUE.

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

one day...


one day i met someone who instantly stole my heart away and no matter how hard i tried i just couldn't make him stay..yess..its you... and so i decided to let him go, though it was hard to do..
i've tried so many times to love someone else.. this is the stupidest mistake i ever did in my life.
i was just too blind to see before..but one day i opened my eyes and realized you were for me..
but maybe i learned 'one day' is too late and you've slipped away but i really hope you'll come back one day.. i always find my self thinking of you.. thinking back to those old and the precious memories of ours makes me truly happy.. but at the same time, makes me cry.
wishing and hoping that one day,you and me will be together again.. so ask me if i love you,and if my love is really true and i'll tell you that you are the one who makes me laugh when i really want to cry.. and today i really miss you..and i hope you don't go too far away because i hope you'll refall in love with me....one day..

iloveyou C..

No comments: