penglipurlara

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
I'm happily turning 25. Don't too close, I'm scarier than your mother.

someday

DO FAIRY TALES COME TRUE DADDY? NO HONEY, DREAMS COME TRUE.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Admitted

Today 27 December is my third day admitted to PPUM. Sobsss.
and Alhamdulillah the doc said i can discharge by today. yiippiiee!!!

sometimes we couldn't expect what will happen to us,
even we are not ready at all, bad things still can happen. :)
I was shocked and speechless by the time doc said i need to admit.
I was alone on that day without ayah teman me.
so I was wearing my office attire, planning to get back to office after check up.
Hehhh! too confident. LOL

but........................
My 24 hours urine test result was not so good. The handsomeness Dr Faiz told
my urine contained too many protein and need to be stayed. There's something
wrong with my kidney. :(

Dunia ku gelap. 5 minit.
credit takde. malang lagi.
whatsapp my brother, Pidosh and asked him to tell Ayah.
menangis.
pidosh cakap "alaaaa janganlah nangis"
*Straight face gila* Lagi kuat nangis.

I was so scared. I'm all alone that day.
go here and there to settle the procedure.
luckily i have money in my purse, need to pay deposit 250 bucks.
Goshh!

Masuk wad dengan office attire siap dengan wedges, siap make up kau!
gitchewwww. and everybody is looking at me. K.

Thanks for those who visit me. you guys are really my brotherss and sisterss.
Jia Sayang, Wan Nash, Fahmee, Syafiq Apek, Ayu Chung, Nadu, Lyanna Conrad,
Rozy Gee, Cepot, Sue, Imm, Peeno, Rara Azman, Kak Yana. Million loves from me!!
Thanks for the chicken porridge, Dominos, Big Apple, Vitagen, my feveret chicken pie! weeee!!
and Fara Ismail, thanks for the letter love! :)

and for the most, MY FAMILY.
without all of you, I couldn't be this strong women since
8 years ago. How lucky I am to have this such loving family.
there is nothing more that i want to ask,
i just want my family and my friends by my side.

Daddy's Strong Little Sweetheart,
NHH,
Love.

No comments: