penglipurlara

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
I'm happily turning 25. Don't too close, I'm scarier than your mother.

someday

DO FAIRY TALES COME TRUE DADDY? NO HONEY, DREAMS COME TRUE.

Friday, December 31, 2010

hello Grey Diary

it's 2.13 am.. Happy New Year people...!!!! semoga tahun baru ini datang yang baik baik sahaja, semoga lebih bahagia dan sehat hari demi hari, semoga segalanya berjalan dengan mudah, semoga tahun ini mendapat rahmat-Nya, semoga keharmonian keluarga ini berkekalan, semoga persabahatan ini semakin kuat, semoga Sid mendapat petunjuk jalan pulang ke rumah..

Facebook status : I will throw away my Brown diary 2010 which is full of anger, fear, hope, regret, jealousy, revenge and love. I don't need all those thing anymore and its already expired! In 2011 I'm looking forward to fresh, may this year will find me healthier, happier and peaceful. Amin.. To the old year now behind us, to the new year just begun. Hello new Grey diary.. eee apesal grey? tak ladies langsung..huhu..









hello new Diary.. hoping that this diary will full off happiness only..


people, lets begin our new chapter.. :)


p/s: i miss my lembu Moo so much.. you, please treat him nicely... :) 

No comments: