penglipurlara

My photo
Cyberjaya, Malaysia
I'm happily turning 25. Don't too close, I'm scarier than your mother.

someday

DO FAIRY TALES COME TRUE DADDY? NO HONEY, DREAMS COME TRUE.

Thursday, April 19, 2012

semester break

assalamualaikum

well, there you go my semester break starts.
with nothing interesting to do
thingking of vacay, Bali? Phuket?
naah..if only i can robe a bank. lol.

so i was wasting my time watching City Hunter.
it can be a whole day long.

so yeah i know, what a boring and lame person i can be.
i know right? :p

okay lets talk about the past final exams.
huwaaaaa!! feel like screaming like an idiot.
seriously, i am totally afraid of this semester result.
never been feeling like this before

that was my 1st time since diploma, answering exams with teary eyes.
okaaaii, is that sounds bad enough? lol. 
so you know how sucks the questions would be.
and malam tu ayah pulak call, hah meneteessss lagi ayer mata ni.
huuuuuu.
okay thats enough.

so since i have nothing else to do,
i'll be updating this black diary more often.
oh yah! "memories" booklet will be expose soon!
have a nice day!


and have a great semester break!
NHH

No comments: